Due to the high demand for our services, we are continually hiring!
Are you interested in helping people with their romantic relationships? If so, then apply to Relationship Reality 312.
Relationship Reality 312 is a Chicago-based private practice that specializes in romantic relationships. We work with singles, individuals, and couples, and are in search of a therapist who is passionate about helping clients with their mental health, wellness, and romantic relationships. We use research-based skills and tools to help provide clients the best care possible, and want a proactive member to join our team.
Candidates who are independent, organized and detail-oriented, self-motivated, have a positive attitude and a growth mindset will be the most successful at RR312.
• Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling Psychology or Counseling with a specialty in marriage and family therapy.
• Licensure Requirements: Illinois Licensed ALMFT, LMFT, LCPC, or LCSW.
• Experience and training providing individual and couple therapy. Must have strong interest in working with couples.
• Knowledge in theory of choice with interest in learning research-based skills in conducting individual and couple therapy.
• There is flexibility in scheduling but at least 1-2 evenings are required. Part-time and full-time positions available.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and with others, conscientious and responsible. Also required are excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Conduct regular appointments with clients.
• Establish positive and trusting relationships with clients.
• Implement various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations and goals.
• Continually assess client situations and provide the proper ongoing treatments and diagnoses.
• Record and maintain adequate notes about client sessions.
• Timely completion of electronic written records for each client.
• Keep client files accurate and up to date.
• Collaborate with other providers to ensure the best continuity and quality of care.
• Flexible schedule and mix of in-person and remote work is an option.
• Continual stream of referrals.
• Competitive compensation commensurate with level of experience with opportunities for bonus pay.
• Biller and intake coordinator to take care of insurance benefits, claims, and manage referrals.
• Weekly individual supervision for provisionally licensed therapists.
• Monthly group supervision for the entire team.
• Health and dental insurance for full-time employees.
• Retirement plan.
• Continuing education stipend.
• Sick leave.
• Flexible vacation policy.
• Team social gatherings.
Please email Anita at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Contact Relationship Reality 312
Book an appointment below. To ensure you will work with the best therapist for you, please let us know the following: a little bit about what you want help with, such as communication, trust, disconnection, dating, etc.; your general availability; and if you are planning on using insurance. Please leave your phone number as well as your email address as sometimes our email goes to spam. Your therapist will respond within 24 hours. Thank you and we look forward to working with you.